Thank you for your interest!
Greater Reston Arts Center (GRACE) is no longer accepting artist applications for the 28th annual Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival.
Artists who submitted applications will be notified of their status via email on February 1, 2019
The Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival has a long-standing reputation for showcasing high-quality hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind artwork in a dynamic outdoor setting that draws affluent and knowledgeable clientele. This unique event is presented in Reston Town Center and attracts approximately 30,000 patrons annually, from the Washington, DC, metropolitan region and beyond. The Festival benefits Greater Reston Arts Center, a 501c3 nonprofit, located in Reston Town Center.
This competitive, juried event is consistently rated as one of the best outdoor art festivals in the country, both for the high-quality of the artwork presented and for its exceptional artist hospitality.
Artists amenities include:
- Full-day set-up (Thursday May 16)
- Ample artist support with plentiful booth sitters
- Exclusive artist-only climate-controlled lounge with indoor restrooms located on the property
- Complimentary bottled water and snacks available daily
- Convenient and profitable selling hours for three days
- $5,000 in cash awards
- Complimentary tickets to the Festival Party for artists and a guest
- One complimentary membership to GRACE providing 20% discounts at local restaurants
- Printed program that includes full-color thumbnails for every artist with accompanying booth numbers and websites or email contact
- Online thumbnail images with hot links to artist website and email contact and booth numbers when assigned
- Reduced hotel room rate for the on-site Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Convenient load-in and load-out
- FREE parking Thursday-Sunday. Located in on-site garages for passenger vehicles and in a secure offsite lot for over-sized vehicles with free transportation options for our artists
- 24/7 security (artists are responsible for securing their own booths)
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications should consist of original, well-conceived, and expertly executed works, made within the last five years, either by hand or with appropriate tools, by the applicant. All applicants must be 18 years or older.
- Applications are only accepted through Zapplication. All deadlines are at midnight MST. Fees are as follows:
Early Bird: $50 October 29 – November 9, 2018 (Use discount code Lark2018)
Regular: $55 November 10 – December 14, 2018
Late: $60 December 15 – December 28, 2018
Do you have questions about the application process?
Please email Festival Director Erica Harrison at email@example.com