To ensure that we provide a safe environment, all visitors to Greater Reston Arts Center (GRACE) are required to meet CDC health requirements, wear masks that tightly cover the nose and mouth (neck gaiters, scarves, and bandanas are not permitted), sanitize hands, and practice social distancing. Please review the following statements below and complete the form below to verify acceptance of the health requirements and safety protocols.
1. I have not experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 14 days.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
2. I have not had a fever over 100 degrees, without the use of fever reducing medications, within the last 72 hours.
3. I have no known exposure to COVID-19 or been in close contact with anyone that has tested positive in the last 14 days.