The GRACE gallery is the perfect space for office gatherings, small cocktail events, or holiday parties. Imagine hosting your event in our gallery space, surrounded by exceptional contemporary art and overlooking lovely Reston Town Square Park. The GRACE gallery space is unique within Town Center and Reston itself. Free parking is accessible near the gallery after 5pm on weekdays and all day on weekends.
Under optimal conditions, the gallery can host up to 125 people.
Because GRACE has a primary responsibility to protect the artwork on premises, the gallery reserves the right to vet events based on their appropriateness for the space or the current exhibition.
Fee and Requirements
The rental fee is $200 per hour with a minimum of four hours. A rental application form and $500 deposit is required to secure your date. Full payment is due with a signed contract two weeks prior to the event. Event set-up and clean-up times will be included in the calculation of the total rental period.
A GRACE staff member is required to be present at the event at all times, and will close the facility after event clean-up. Event caterers must be approved by GRACE staff prior to the event.
Cancellation policy: In the event of a cancellation the total amount collected minus a $50.00 administrative fee will be refunded.
Conditions of Use
- Rental cannot be for political or religious purposes, or for fundraising activities.
- No event may be self-catered.
- No cooking is allowed at the gallery. All food must arrive already prepared.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Dancing is prohibited.
- Set-up must begin after 5pm.
- Artwork in gallery cannot be moved for event.
- Touching the artwork is strictly forbidden.
- GRACE does not have any linens, dinnerware, or chair covers.
- GRACE has five 6 feet long tables and 30 chairs that may be used for events.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703.471.9242.