Public gallery hours: Tuesday–Saturday, 11am–5pm
Administrative Hours: Monday–Friday, 9:30–5pm
Our facility is wheelchair accessible.
We are closed for installation in between exhibitions. Please refer to our exhibition schedule for more details, or call us at (703) 471-9242.
Admission to the Greater Reston Arts Center is free.
The Greater Reston Arts Center (GRACE) Gallery is private property open to members of the public. By visiting GRACE, you agree to adhere to our Visitor Policy outlined below. Any individual who, in our staff’s sole determination, fails to observe these policies may be asked to leave the premises and/or not be allowed to enter in the future.
- All visitors must be courteous to and respectful of others while visiting. Any behavior that the staff believes is illegal and/or is threatening or insensitive to other patrons or to staff is prohibited.
- Anyone asked to leave or told that he/she will not be allowed inside and who does not leave the property will be trespassing and the police will be alerted.
- Weapons and hazardous materials are not permitted in the Gallery.
- No pets will be allowed inside without the express permission of staff. Service animals are welcome.
- Please be respectful of the art. DO NOT TOUCH.
- All minors under 13 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Certain exhibitions, events, or experiences at the Gallery may have unique rules or requirements. Patrons must observe any such rules or requirements.
- All visitors must observe the posted or announced hours of operation and leave the premises on or before closing time or if asked to leave by the staff.
- Please note that visitors may be photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded. By attending, you grant GRACE permission to use photographs and/or audiovisual recordings in which you appear for archival, documentary, publicity, advertising, or other purposes.
- Video cameras generally are not monitored live or in real time. They create digital video archives that Management or the Police can retrieve and view in the event of Gallery damage, vandalism, or violations of the Visitor Policy.
Our goals with these simple requirements are to keep this a place where all people can enjoy the experiences we present and our staff can feel safe and secure. Thank you for helping us achieve these straightforward objectives.
The Greater Reston Arts Center is located on the corner of Market Street and St. Francis Street in the Reston Town Center. From the Dulles Toll Road (route 267) exit at Reston Parkway and go north (right) turn left on Bluemont Way, then right on St. Francis Street (just past the bus stop). Google Maps
Parking in Reston Town Center garages is free for the first hour and after 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday; free on weekends. Click here for more information about parking.
Take the Metro Silver Line to Wiehle-Reston East Station. Take the Fairfax Connector bus #505 to Reston Town Center. Walk west on Bluemont Way and make a right on St. Francis Street. The center is located on the corner of St. Francis Street and Market Street.